Monday, September 20, 2010

but to my surprise, no reason why...




have i ever told you before
i think you're beautiful when you're sleeping?
i have faith you watch me in my slumber, too
if i'm all that you're looking for
tell me, why is there a river streaming
down your face?
sometimes it makes me wonder all about
your love
(love love love)

after some time, it's something i've found true:
love's not a grave
it won't decay on you
too many days, i was afraid of love love love
(love love)

what if nothing is just that
and the only thing we're good at's dreaming
oh, yea, we're dreamers
picture that: a whole world in slumber
but don't get too attached to the living
even every single memory's fleeting
that's a fact
but to my surprise, no reason why,
one day i woke up and realized...

(love love love love)
after some time, it's something i find true:
love's not a grave
it won't decay on you
too many days, i was afraid of your love
(love love love love)

give it to me, love
i'll keep you in my focus with love & affection

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...