Wednesday, September 22, 2010

can't stop, won't stop: september [2]

I'm crushing on this playlist so hard, and I can't stop/won't stop playing it on repeat:

photo credit

This time I really need to do things right
Shivers that you give me keep me freezing all night
You make me shut up

I can't believe it
I'm not myself
Certainly I'm thinkin' about no one else
You make me shut up

I really, I really
I really need to know
Or else you gotta let me go

You're just a fantasy, girl
It's an impossible world
All I want is to be with you always
I'll give you everything
Pay some attention to me
All I want is just you and me always

Give me affection
I need your protection
'Cause it feels so good you make me st-stutter, stutter

If I could touch you, I'd never let you go
Now you got me screaming
And I cannot shut up

Now I'm laying on a bedroom floor
Barely even speaking and I cannot get up

And I really, I really
I really need to know
Or else you gotta let me go, oh

You knock me down, I can't get up
I'm stuck
Gotta stop shaking me up
I can't eat
Can't sleep
Can't think sane
You've got me under, sinking under

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...