Friday, July 16, 2010

the land of eternal youth

I'm leaving for College Station late this afternoon/early this evening and I'm so excited, I may vomit. I haven't been back since my brother's wedding which, I know, wasn't a long time ago, but the purpose of that trip wasn't to see my friends. And so I didn't really get to. Whereas...now I get to!

Things I'm Ecstatic About:
  • LA. BO. DE. GA. Peach shakers!!
  • Girlygirlfraaands (such as sweet Alex and silly Jordan!)
  • The two bottles of wine in Jordan's fridge (and, let's be serious, probably some Mad Dog Bling Bling Blue Raspberry & blue Gatorade, my personal favorite)
  • Northgate. Duh.
  • Pool + margs + trashy gossip magazines
  • Mostly drinking-related activities and adventures
  • Hopefully spotting some 2014-ers and laughing at them (while secretly feeling old)

I'm trying to hurry and get all my tasks wrapped up here in Grapevine so I can be on my way as soon as possible. Ahhhhhhhh! I have got to get a grip, but seriously...being up in Dallas can feel so isolating sometimes, and I'm really just thankful to have the opportunity to spend time with my girls.

Oh, but the one thing I'm Not Ecstatic About Because I'm Missing Out On: Guys' Weekend in Nac.

Right, it would make sense I'm not participating in this since, well, I'm not a guy. But Mitch's friend Trevor dubbed me an honorary dude and I think that should count for something. Homeboy peed in front of me as I was putting on mascara in the bathroom. And chatted with me the entire time. I'm in the club for life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...