Tuesday, April 2, 2013

can't stop, won't stop: april 2013

Okay, so, I haven't even put one of these together in a long time -- like, what?  2 years? -- and it's only the second day of April, but I can't stop/won't stop listening to the following jams (so, duh, I had to "share"):

Great I Am by New Life Worship
Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker (although the renditions by both Old Crow Medicine Show and Matt Andersen are fantastic as well)
Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
Stay by Rihanna
WOP by J. Dash (because I don't care who knows it, I want to dance like Miley)
And the majority of Ke$ha's Warrior album (no shame), but my personal favorites have got to be C'Mon and Crazy Kids.  Cannot.  Get.  Enough.


Rawr.

...

In other news, guess what's really hard?  Being an adult.  And trying to figure out where I want to live or who I should slash should not date.  Because, basically, every time I think I know my ass from a hole in the ground, I realize that I most certainly do not.

And it's normal to be discouraged slash frustrated slash overwhelmed by that.

Right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...