And re-read it.
And damn if it didn't make me feel better.
So, for the moments I feel faint, I'll try to keep in mind everything it says.
- "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in You." - Isaiah 26:3
EVERYTHING is OKAY!
- it's just shark week
- THERE IS NO REAL DANGER! THERE IS NO REAL THREAT!
- it's just ALL-OR-NOTHING THINKING!
- given enough time, everything works out :)
- be COMPASSIONATE
- people are going to say, do, think, and feel whatever they want -- it's NOT MY FAULT and there's NOTHING I CAN DO TO CHANGE THEM; all I can do is be the best version of myself NO MATTER WHAT!
- "Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. BREAK THE HABIT. Talk about your joys." - Rita Schiano
- don't overthink it - just let it go :)
- "NOTHING is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles." - Charlie Chaplin
- give myself a break; allow myself to accept and feel uncomfortable emotions and positively, healthily, maturely DEAL WITH THEM
- I don't have to always get it right, and that's okay
- "When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher [and stronger] than I." - Psalm 61:2
- "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelation 21:4
- "DAUGHTER, be of good COMFORT for your faith makes you WHOLE!" - Matthew 9:22