Thursday, April 8, 2010

and we will be boho to the muthaMAX*

Even though I'm still living at home (with no end in sight ughhh), I can't help dreaming about decorating my own place again.

The other day I stopped by my storage room to rummage around for some things when it struck me just how much I miss my things. My home. My entire apartment is smashed into that tiny room and I ache to take everything out. I miss my couches. I miss my coffee table. I miss my bed. I miss my picture frames and canvases and hooks. I miss my mixing bowls. Hmph.

Often I online shop while I'm at work (oops), and today I got too excited & ended up purchasing several more items from Urban Outfitter's website. On that note, can I just say how much I looove UO? They are. My. Favorite. I got my bedding from there last summer and yep, I'm still obsessed. Anyway, today I bought a few home-y things that I'll (unfortunately) have to wait months to use, haha.

Badass shower curtain I've wanted since November.
Pieces to hang (or hang things on!) in my future living room.

Hurry up, future home! I'm already excited for you!


...


*blog title courtesy of a Mr. Mitchell S. Baker and his silliness

1 comment:

Alex said...

I looooove UO so much. And I'm also dying to decorate my own place soon. I have several homey thing on my wish lists at both UO and Anthropologie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...