Sunday, April 11, 2010

if you see an alligator in your bathtub, run

I am currently watching Talladega Nights and eating Fruit Roll-Ups, waiting for Mitch to get back from the tennis tournament. I was all for helping him set everything up this morning, but...then I just wanted to nap, ha.

We have been very lazy since I got to Nac yesterday for an impromptu visit. Well...not really lazy, but relaxed (with the exception of the two hour cleaning session I forced Mitch into, but SERIOUSLY who needs that many pairs of jeans they haven't even worn since high school?!).

I love visiting Nac. I love pretty Sundays and IHOP breakfasts. :)

We're driving into Lufkin in a few hours to see She's Out of My League. Yay! Happy Sunday everyone!

PS: These Fruit Roll-Ups have fortunes on them when you lick 'em. Mine was that stupid alligator thing. What the fuck?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...