Thursday, May 6, 2010

springtime favorites (as of late)

I decided to copycat several of the blogs I read and "feature" some of my favorite things as of late. What else do I have to do on a Thursday evening anyway? Well, besides watch Drop Dead Gorgeous (hilarious).


This fabulous dress from Peacock Plume (such a cute little store!)


The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin



Peach margaritas from Baja here in Grapevine (so yummy)



This adorable necklace from Creations by Juliann's Etsy shop


Big Fish because it's one of my all-time favorite movies and for some reason I still don't own it... Weird. I plan on remedying that ASAP.


Best. Thing. Ever.




My parents have been telling me since graduation that they were getting me an iPhone... It's now May and still no iPhone... All the same, aren't these covers adorable? The blue one is from downstairsDesign, the flowered one is from rntn, and the green one is from Pomella (all shops are on Etsy).


Annnd this dude. :)


Okay, that's it. Ha. Happy Thursday night! Yay for tomorrow being Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...