Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the end of fear is where we begin

You wait, wanting this world to let you in, and you stand there, a frozen light in dark & empty streets. You smile, hiding behind a God-given face, and I know you're so much more. Everything they ignore is all I need to see.


Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls just came on my iPod and, my god, I love this song. I had forgotten it even existed until a few months ago when I stumbled upon it again. I've always liked it, but now it reminds me of a sunny spring day, riding in the passenger seat of my beloved silver SUV, and Mitch & I singing at the top of our lungs as we speed towards Nacogodoches.


You're the only one I ever believed in, the answer that could never be found, the moment you decided to let love in. Now I'm banging on the door of an angel; the end of fear is where we begin, the moment we decided to let love in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...