Thursday, May 27, 2010

i'm ready, i'm ready to drop

Today is my Friday. :)

I've taken tomorrow off so Mitch & I can drive to Louisiana for Memorial Day weekend with my family! My aunt, uncle and cousins live in Mandeville, LA, about forty-five minutes from New Orleans. Since it's a holiday weekend, there are tons of festivals going on around and in Mandeville, and Mitch & I are super excited to play. My cousin Braeden (age 9) has his first piano recital tomorrow night (isn't that cute?), and I'm so looking forward to seeing him play. There's a big block-party-like festival in Covington on Friday night, the Food & Wine Festival in NOLA on Saturday, and some other outdoor festival in Mandeville all day Sunday. It's going to be...just wonderful. Plus, my family is fun and amazing and badass, and I love spending time with them. I can't wait to drive down tomorrow morning!

I'm leaving work early today to drive in to Nac for the night, and we'll leave for Mandeville from there. I told Mitch he has to drive since he gets to sleep and watch TV all week while I work 40+ hours, haha.

Here's to a great weekend! Happy (early) Memorial Day weekend, everyone! :)

1 comment:

Alex said...

Very jealous of this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...