Tuesday, June 8, 2010

a banner week

Last week was, well, not my best.

I don't really want to get into just yet, but basically, it was like one shitstorm after another for five days straight, and I'm still a little dizzy from the shock & stress. I keep telling myself that things will work out for the best, God WILL provide for me, I'm lucky in so many ways, and I just need to be patient. And optimistic. And trusting.

These are not always easy things for me.

It's weird how busy I am/will be this week, all things considered, but my brother's wedding is this coming weekend and there's still so much to do. Not that I'm excited about the fact that it's my brother's wedding. Nope. I don't really care. And I'm definitely not excited to be in the wedding party (since I know none of the other bridesmaids, and the groomsmen consist of guys I hated in high school and my ex...lovely!). But at the end of the day, weddings are fun! Correction: open bars are fun! I'm bringing Mitch and Jordan as my dates (ha), and I know the three of us are going to have a blast. Northgate afterwards? Yes. Yes yes yes.

Until then, I'm one strangely busy girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...