Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the lovely, lovely aftermath

Painting = complete!

I literally spent all day yesterday upstairs painting. But it was dark and rainy, so really, pretty perfect for a day spent completely indoors.



I didn't realize it would take as much time and work as it did, but in the end, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. And so are my parents, so everybody wins!



Anyway, it feels nice to have a fresh, clean bedroom. Maybe that'll motivate me to get movin' on all the things I need to do before tomorrow. Thursday morning my parents and I are heading to Rockport for a long July 4th weekend. My aunt and uncle have a house right on the water (it's incredible) and every year they invite us down for the Fourth, but we've never been able to go until this year. Finally! Two of their children/my cousins recently got engaged and will also be in town, so there's plenty to celebrate. I'm so excited!

Oh, and please go away, Tropical Storm Alex.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I will send some vibes to my hurricane and tell it not to ruin this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...