Monday, October 25, 2010

twitterpated

Well, 'ello, Monday!

This weekend turned out to be muchhh better than I expected. Many thanks to sweetboyfriendpants Mitchell for coming into town and going on a super fun Friday night date with me. :) We grabbed delicious pizza at Grapevine's own Palio's Pizza Cafe (yum) followed by Chill Sports Bar on Main St. for beers and watching the Rangers win their spot in the WORLD SERIES. Perfection? Yes.

Saturday we worked out together at the Grapevine rec (oh, small-ish town, you are adorable) and then vegged out on the couches during the impromptu and very scary thunderstorms that took over the afternoon (there was even a tornado about six miles from my house!). In the evening, we ventured back to Mitch's mom's in Forney, spent time with his besties watching Inglorious Basterds, and crashed early in preparation for church in the morning. I was able to (accidentally) bond with Morgan, Mitch's little sister (well, she's a senior in high school, so not THAT little), on Sunday afternoon when we took the dogs for a walk and ended up having some heavy heart-to-hearts. I'll never say it to her face, but I love her to death and am really happy we've been growing close as of late.

I'm already excited for Friday when I'll head down to Nacogdoches for Stephen F. Austin's homecoming weekend! Last year's was so fun (Mitch and his roommates had a huge party at their place, complete with bounce house!) and I can't wait for the good times that are sure to be had this year.

All that stands in the way is this very lazy week, but I think I can handle that. First up? Heading to a middle school nearby to shoot their football team pictures! Cute. And, yikes, I have to leave in twenty minutes. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...