Monday, December 6, 2010

can't stop, won't stop: december

Oh yea, it's time for this again (because, really, I'm always finding new and old favorites to obsess/re-obsess over). And as for my most recent playlist? Well, here ya go:


(photo credit)


Have y'all ever heard of The Band Perry? I hadn't until I heard their song If I Die Young over the weekend. It's so beautiful, y'all, that I really think I need to check out their entire (self-titled) album.

sink me in the river at dawn
send me away with the words of a love song
...

I would really love to do a bit if a re-cap of the totally fantastic weekend I had, but I'm picky and want to post pictures, pictures I haven't even seen yet because I'm waiting for my friend Diana to upload them to Facebook. My camera(s) bit the dust recently and, needless to say, I'm going insane not being able to take my own pictures. Anyway, I suppose it'll just have to wait.

Oh, and I mean, it's still in the works, but I believe I will have someone new for y'all to meet very soon. :)

2 comments:

Cat said...

ooo I hope that last sentence means you're having a baby!! hahaha j/k

Anonymous said...

Oh goshhhhhhh thank goodness NO! Hahahaha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...