Wednesday, December 1, 2010

rap songs & pablo neruda

I had a lot on mind earlier than I was really excited to write about...but now it's 6:30, I have to be somewhere in a half hour, and my hair is still in a side braid. Not cute.

Two things before I rush off to dinner with an old friend (note: I love mentioning things like this because it makes it seem as if I have a social life during the week...which, in actuality, I don't):

1. Mike Rod - "Like I'm Tannehill"
Someone posted this video on Facebook today and I was floored. Hell. to the. YES. I bet Ryan Tannehill feels like an even bigger badass now that he has his own rap song. I know I would.


hullabaloo caneck caneck, son


2. I was feeling like a sappy lame-o when I got home and made this (while inwardly mocking myself):

from Pablo Neruda's love sonnet xvii (a personal favorite)


In related news: only one week left until Mitch moves back!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Pablo Neruda=glorious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...