Friday, December 31, 2010

twenty-ten, over & out














Two thousand and ten, you were quite the challenge when it came to life post-grad. I turned 23, fell in love, tried my hand at accounting (wtf?), dealt with unemployment, terrible employment, and unemployment once again, spent a lot of money enjoying a summer I didn't expect to have, thankfully attended more weddings than funerals, got a tattoo, watched too much Jersey Shore while drinking too much wine, made new friendships while rekindling the old, became the proud mother of two (count 'em, TWO) dogs and kissed my sanity goodbye.

Thanks for the ups, let's forget the downs, and here's to a fantastic year ahead of us all!

BRING IT ON, 2011.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby girl, I love this post. You are super creative and super sweet. the pictures are as magnificent as you are. I can't wait to see you tonight. I love you I love you I love you

Simply Valorie said...

This is such a cute idea. I love it. :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Love it- here's to another great year!

meg fee said...

what a year! and it went so darn fast, didn't it? here's to the next.

xo. meg

Kaylia Payne said...

What a positive post :) Sounds rather crazy! But good crazy :)

Bridget said...

that sounds like a pretty great year- especially getting two dogs and a tattoo.

Laura Darling said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2011 is a great one for you!

Sarah said...

awesome post! you have a lovely blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...