Monday, May 23, 2011

can't stop, won't stop: may

Same ol', same ol', y'all. A little preview at some of the songs I can't and won't stop playing on repeat until Mitch hates them & threatens to leave me if I don't please for the love of God play something else:

  • Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's
  • Honey, Let Me Sing You a Song by Matt Hires
  • Boomerang by Mae
  • Last Friday Night by Katy Perry (oh hell yes)
  • And I'm really loving the soundtrack from The Switch (starring Jason Batemen and Jennifer Aniston). I recently Netflix-ed it, and please just stop what you're doing right now and rent it. Netflix it. Buy it. Whatever. It was so unexpectedly wonderful. I can't wait to buy it. But anyway, the soundtrack is also unexpectedly wonderful (especially songs like All the Beautiful Things by Eels and Lovers' Carvings by Bibio). Check it out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, I haven't heard any of these songs! I need to check them out.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I really want to see The Switch, it looks cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...