Friday, May 27, 2011

stop it, you're making me blush

The absolutely precious Amanda over at The Beginning of Everything awarded me this stylish blogger award because she's either never read this blog or she's just too sweet for her own good. Either way, thanks, lady!



Apparently I'm supposed to list seven facts about myself and, even though I feel like I've done this before (?), here ya go:


1. I'm 24 and I'm trying really hard to enjoy every second of my "youth."
2. My eyes are HAZEL, thank you. Not brown. I could tell you thought otherwise.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be to make myself a more active, athletic person. I wish I loved running. Instead I love pizzas.
4. I'm a gypsy vagabond substitute teacher which sometimes I love and sometimes makes me feel like a loser.
5. Mitch and I torture ourselves by drooling over houses in Uptown we know we can't have. Damn you, Google.
6. I play kickball (badly) and, yes, I think that's very cool. My team is a blast. :) Go Bad Decision Bears!
7. I'm blessed beyond measure, something I don't recognize near enough. All the same, it's true. I'm a lucky girl.


Now, blink back those tears I know I've moved you to and check out the following ladies' blogs that I would like to pass this award onto:

Carrie Jo at Life of the Liles (because she's precious)
Julie at Tri-ing to be Athletic (because she's an inspiration)
Heather at Blonde...Undercover Blonde (because she's the best tweeter I know)
Vanessa at {the best is yet to be} (because she's beautifully honest)
Alex at Mutual Weirdness (because she's my pal, plain & simple)


Thanks again, Amanda! What a cute way to start my Friday. And seriously, check out the above blogs! They're all written by pretty wonderful women I feel privileged to call friends (even if it it's only through the blogosphere). :)

Happy Friday and HAPPY WEEKEND, y'all!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh!!! I feel so honored! I wish I had time to do this before the weekend, but alas it'll have to wait til Tuesday.

Thank you!

P.S. I love pizza more than running too.

TriGirl said...

Thanks amanda! what a nice thing to say about me (blushing here too).

I love that your team name is Bad Decision Bears! Love it!!


Btw, you know i awarded this to you back in march right? Just so you know i'm not lying:

http://tri-ingtobeathletic.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-moi.html

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Julie, you totally did! I'm so silly for forgetting, haha. My baddddddd. :)

Anonymous said...

this makes me happy. :] thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...