Thursday, February 24, 2011

here's to friends in need and friends indeed

Just a little Ray to start my Thursday off the way I like it: slow and sweet.

if it's a friend you need, let it be me



PS: I just realized that this past Tuesday was my one year blogiversary. Yay! Happy birthday, little blog! Who knew when I started you just to cope with the misery of being an accounts receivable coordinator for a TRUCKING COMPANY (where at times every single person in my office left early for the day to go skeet shooting...ahhhh, first grown-up jobs...) that you'd become such a lovely part of my life. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks, Megan! :)

Laura Darling said...

I leave the office early to go skeet shooting all the time. It's one of my very favorite pasttimes!

Just kidding.

AbbieBabble said...

Skeet shooting? Seriously? Oh man.

Happy blogiversary!

Jen said...

I could listen to Ray all day long!! ;-)

Happy Thursday (and Happy Anniversary) Dear! xo

TriGirl said...

Oh, I looooove that song! Happy anniversary! (I can't believe what your job used to be...you seem so happy with what you're doing now!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "happy blogiversary" wishes, y'all! :)

Deidre said...

Happy Blogiversary.

skeet shooting eh?

danielle @ take heart said...

happy blogiversary! you pretty lady, you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...