Thursday, February 24, 2011

unacceptable

This is the face of a pervert.


Today I came home to find that Pete had eaten and/or destroyed six pairs of my underwear. Ahem, my DIRTY underwear. Perv- to the -ERT, dude. Apparently while I was off working like a chump so I can afford to feed that ungrateful little bastard, he was busy rummaging through my laundry and chomping on my delicates, proving once again that he is interested in very little other than a. food and b. my underwear.

So, basically Mitch in dog-form.

Sorry, Mitchell.

EVERYONE WAS ALREADY THINKING IT.

Mitch in high school/ohmygod you're disgustingggg.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahahaha. awesome. for some reason our dog prefers my husbands underwear(hmmmmmm?)he's about 12 pairs down.

Hannah Lesley said...

you. are. hilarious.

sorry about your unmentionables.

TriGirl said...

HAAAhahahahahahahahaha..aha. ha...well, at least you get to go buy new underwear :)

Anonymous said...

i found you through krysten's blog! boy do you sound like a fun gal. :]

why are dogs so damn disgusting? hahaha... i hope those weren't your expensive undies.

Unknown said...

Pepi, the pop-eyed wunder-pup, had that DISGUSTING habit himself. When I came home and found a pile of chewed expensive underwear I LOST MY MIND. My overreaction worked though as he's never done it again.

My favourite part of this post though is Mitch as Spiderman. AMAZING!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

Oh Lord, my little devil dog goes "panty surfing" - ALL THE TIME! I finally started just putting my dirties straight into the wash. Love your blog following you now =)

Anonymous said...

So glad I'm not alone in this, girls. Hahahahaha. :)

Unknown said...

Don't you dare hate on Mitchell Stanley in his spiderman outfit! That thing was the bomb!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...