Friday, February 25, 2011

happy hour

My blog friend, Joelle, over at Where We Love Is Home has this really fun blog party on Fridays called Happy Hour. You're already interested, right? Just because it's called Happy Hour and that makes you think of booze, right? I KNOW.





Anyway, every Friday over at Where We Love Is Home you can link up, talk about what you're drinking (or what you'd like to be drinking) today, and also find some other neat-o bloggers. It's simple to participate, so I definitely recommend that you click on over and join. While you're there, go ahead and wish her a happy belated birthday, why don't ya?


So. Some highlights from my week?
  • I forgot to take out my eyebrow ring* at a sub job one morning this week and the bitchy assistant principal came down to my classroom and called me out while giving me the stank eye. Womp womppp.
  • Mitch bought me this adorable painting (by Lindsey over at Paint Me a Picture) for Valentine's Day and yesterday I ordered him a matching one (in different colors, of course). Our plan is to hang each below our framed diplomas since the hearts are painted near where our college towns are located. :) Cheesy? Whatev.
  • Last night I went to the movies with my friend Kelsey and we saw Just Go With It. Y'all. This was so cute. We both really loved it, and it has such a badass soundtrack. I'm currently in the process of trying to track it down (you know how I do).
  • I'm way obsessed with this picture of the four of us (even what with Clark Kent looking like a roaring dinosaur and all).


Is it 4 o'clock yet? Bring on the after-school margs, y'all. And don't forget to stop by Joelle's blog! :)


*Eyebrow rings are awesome and I don't care what anyone else says. SUCK IT, HATERS.

9 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh when I worked as a barista the DM would constantly be on the 2 girls that had eyebrow rings. I don't understand what they're hurting! It's not like it's the 1950's!

Unknown said...

Hahaha I just read your post from yesterday {?} about your dog, and I just have to say thank you for always making me laugh. You are just about the sweetest {and funniest} girl that I know, and it makes me so happy that you like my Happy Hour idea! Thanks for linking up today, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend dear.

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
Joelle

Caroline Sweatt said...

love this!!1!! :) xoxo ;)

http://mytotallyawesomewebsitewhereiposttonsofstuffaboutme.com

Anonymous said...

Caro, hahahahahahaha.

Kami said...

Eyebrow rings are awesome! Have a Marg for me, I am pregnant and dreaming of when I can have an ice cold glass of white wine lol! Just started playing along on this link up, its a fun one!

Anonymous said...

i have a tasteful little nose ring that i always wear a tiny little stud in and i had to switch to a clear stud for my work (the clear thing is much bigger than my little jeweled studs and completely stupid looking, like i have a dang booger stuck to the outside of my nose). why are companies so fucking outdated on their facial piercing policies?!

Unknown said...

great post girl! i think if people can pull of eyebrow rings or nose rings then more power to them!

CarrieJo said...

oh the stank eye! :)

Sara Louise said...

Way back in the day when I was interning at a law office in Austin (long long time ago) I had a nose ring that I would take out everyday and replace with a clear plastic plug (if i didn't plug something in it it would close up real quick). It basically looked like a had a whitehead on the side of my nose forever.
Happy anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...