Wednesday, April 27, 2011

can't stop, won't stop: april

It's time for some April jams, friends (better late than never, right?)! Here's a peak at my current playlist:

  • Glee's cover of Animal (originally belonging to Neon Trees)
  • Knockout by Lil' Wayne and Nikki Minaj
  • Love Lost by Temper Trap
  • Who Says by Selena Gomez & the Scene (I'm embarrassingly into this song)
  • And I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm still really loving Freelance Whale's debut album Weathervanes. You should check it out immediately (and perhaps fall in love with the likes of Broken Horse and Kilajoules, samesies as me).



And because I'm ridiculously into that Selena Gomez song and just feel like posting the lyrics, I will. No big deal.

You made me insecure, told me I wasn't good enough
But who are you too judge when you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you've got some things you'd like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me, I wouldn't want to be anybody else

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me
You've got every right to a beautiful life

Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one who's hurting?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?




PS: Promise I'll actually post something soon. Well, maybe. It's just hard living the glamorous life of a substitute teacher, y'all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

OOOoooo..I'm going to check these out! I'm a huge Gleek so I'm surprised I don't already have that song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...