Sunday, March 13, 2011

bueno, we have a problem

Y'all, something has gone terribly wrong.

With my taste buds.

My love affair with Taco Bueno party burritos is no secret, but I think the impossible has finally happened. I think...I think I may have finally eaten too much Bueno.

And the worst part?

I'VE RUINED IT.

Will I ever love you again?


I've out-Buenoed myself. It's so terrible. I don't even know who I am anymore. I haven't had Bueno in, like, three weeks because I haven't even wanted it. WHAT HAS HAPPENED? Has the world turned upside down? Is red now blue?

Mitch says he needs to know I'm still all about the Bueno otherwise I'm getting the ax. Yea. It's that serious, y'all. You just don't even know.

So, Bueno, speak to me.

Seduce me with your slow-cooked refried beans and unbelievably low prices. Let our passion be reignited so that my love for you may be revived, my relationship saved.

Or else.

5 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I've never been to or heard of Taco Bueno but I can appreciate the sense of tradegy you're feeling, and it doesn't sound bueno at all. I feel sick thinking about what would happen if I ever drove by Sonic and didn't have the urge to stop for some tater tots or maybe even a frito pie, even though I will admit those things are not the most appetizing. I do hope things between you and Taco Bueno get straightened out soon.

Alex said...

Truth: I have never had Taco Bueno...

TriGirl said...

No es bueno :( I've never heard of Taco Bueno either but you sound so sad. Maybe you and Mitch can discover new delicious meals together: McD's, BK, Chik-fil-A...you know, there are all kinds of 'healthy' alternatives :P

Also, you should let Mitch know that if he pressures you that just makes it harder to learn to love again.

Anonymous said...

Julie, what an excellent point! I'll be sure to pass that on, hahaha.

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

This doesn't sound good. I have my favorite Mexican place, but it has never happened to me. I crave it. All. The. Time.
And my husband would disown me if for any reason I didn't like it anymore.
Good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...