Wednesday, March 16, 2011

can't stop, won't stop: march

A can't stop/won't stop March edition? Oh, by all means:



Swoon.


...

when laying with you
i could stay there,
close my eyes,
feel you here forever
you & me together -- nothing is better

set fire to the rain



In unrelated news, I'm definitely enjoying this unexpected spring break. Well, kind of. So far I've literally slept all day, every day which, let's face it, is totally boring. BUT tomorrow I get to play sand volleyball in the morning with some friends then hit up Lemon Bar around 3pm for some St. Patrick's Day day-drinking with Mitch, Harrison and anyone else brave enough to get on our level. Obvi.

Meanwhile, I'll be rocking out to some ballin' tunes. Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day, y'all! Wear lots of shamrocks, avoid getting pinched, and partake in several green beers. :)



*Also loving Chasing Pavements by Adele. I had completely forgotten how great this song is! Whoadang.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Enjoy it! Your unexpected spring break that is...I have a unexpected spring break as well...my boss let me know I had the rest of the week off.

Unknown said...

I feel like I need to get on this whole Adele things going on...I keep hearing how amazing she is.

And I wish I were sleeping all day...enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

xoxo,
Joelle

Whim Wham Life said...

Oh my, Adele is perfection! I try and belt it out along with her:-)

P.S. Sand volleyball is one of my favorite things! In the summer we play a bunch of tournaments:-) xoxo

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for old school Usher! Oh my gosh that song brings back so many memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...