Thursday, November 18, 2010

an update
(alternative title: i'm out of clever ideas)

Not only is Clark still sick, but I have found myself also under the weather, meaning we've spent the past two days like this:

I know you can barely see Clark in this picture, but the important thing to notice is that I'm sleeping in my coat and scarf. I wish this was unnecessary, but it's that cold in my house.


She's still dealing with a high fever and swollen legs (seriously, break my fucking heart) and I think I've simply got a case of severe stress (do I sound like a broken record yet?). We've been a cheery duo, as you can see, but I'm really looking forward to her perking up so I can stop sulking. I suppose I could stop sulking now, though I'm not sure I want to. Where's the fun in that?

This week's hit: conquering my fear of vomit
This week's miss: cleaning dog puke off my bed (on multiple occasions)

Oh, and here's a random picture from last weekend when my friend, Jordan, got his Aggie ring. Just felt like sharing.

Jordan's sad because he hadn't received his ring yet,
and I'm happy because I'm better than him.


Here's to (it almost being) Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...