Sunday, January 9, 2011

for anna

I've mentioned my intense love of Relient K before, as well as the fact that the acoustic version of Be My Escape is my favorite song of all time. Seriously. I never ever skip over it on my iPod, so I mean, that says a lot.

Anyway, I just wanted to share it with all of y'all, as well as my friend Anna (who I know loves me and faithfully stalks this blog, haha).

Oh, and sorry the video is clips from Grey's Anatomy set to music? I don't know. Whatev.


I've been housing all this doubt & insecurity and I've been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key.



Enjoy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O Its been so long since I've heard this song! I love Reliant K

amanda archambault said...

Thanks for sharing the post. Lovely!
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Visit my blog and follow. I'll do the same in return.
xoxo, A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...