Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a collection of facts & feelings

If I lived alone, I'd probably spend less time wearing pants.

Being a middle school photographer makes me feel like a rockstar when the kids are excited to see me and remember my name.

I wish I could eat Taco Bueno party burritos like, all day, every day.

This absolutely cracks me up.

Sometimes I resent my dogs. And by my dogs, I mostly mean Pete. And that makes me feel like a bad person.

I like that I like beer.

To paraphrase Mandy Moore in License to Wed, I'd marry Mitch Baker tomorrow in a potato sack dress in the middle of a rainstorm if it meant spending the rest of my life with him.

And on that note, I have an inexplicable fascination with all things Mandy Moore.

I really believe in this.

If there's a Law & Order SVU marathon on somewhere, I can kiss all thoughts of productivity goodbye.

Yum. To both.


I wish I took myself more seriously and gave myself more credit.

I waste a lot of time here. And here. And here. And I never get tired of reading this.

My friends are so effortlessly cool and hot at the same time that it makes me feel a lot cooler and hotter just being known and loved by them. Not that looks are the most important thing in the world; I just happen to have really bangin' friends.

Briarwood. My bad for ruining this picture.


Which reminds me of the time in ninth grade athletics that our teacher asked us what was the most important thing to look for in friends and I answered ummmm...they have to be good looking? No one laughed and I was sent to the principal's office. I went to private school where no one was funny. IT WAS A JOKE, BITCHES. Whatev. I'm over it.

Anyway, it's Tuesday. I love Tuesdays. Happy Tuesday, y'all.

8 comments:

MacKenzie Rae said...

1. The prompt is "I mean, I'm pretty into whatever you have to say..." so Harrison was not too far off with his Hazel comment.

2. I would marry Elliot from Law in Order SVU in a potato sack in the rain if it meant I could spend the rest of my life with him.

Mandy said...

I love Mandy Moore too - have you seen "Because I said so"? One of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I LOVE that movie! It's one of my favorites too. I particularly love her clothes throughout the whole thing. Sooo adorable. :)

Laura Darling said...

I laughed out loud and your first comment and didn't stop until the end. They have to be good looking? Hilarious. And the principal's office?! Seriously?? I can assure you that if I went to your school, I would have laughed. Loudly.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Bahahaha I love the last one!

Sara Louise said...

I love the randomness of this post! And also I'm going to admit it.. sometimes I resent my dog, and then I feel horrible and have to give him extra cuddles so i can forgive myself. Please don't tell anyone :-)

Anonymous said...

Sara, your secret's safe with me, though it's nice to know I'm not alone. :)

k said...

my dog makes me feel like a bad person too! because i should walk him more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...