Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hey, so when we have our own place...

This is how I begin ninety-nine percent of the things I say to Mitch as of late. Sooo, when we have our own place, can we get Netflix? When we have our own place, can we throw parties just because? Heyyy, when we have our own place, can I be in charge of decorating?

If he's not sick of it...he's a saint.

But what can I say? I'm a planner. I'm a woman. AND I'M ME. I love to nest even when I have no nest to nest. Such is the burden I bear. Sighhhh.

Anyway, all that to say that I'm obsessed with these birch tree wall decals and we will have them (heyyy... sooo...) when we have our own place.

I want you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am OBSESSED with birch tree wall decals!! Actually, I've been digging all sorts of wall decals, but the trees and flying birds (or birds on a wire) are my faves. When I can find somewhere to put them, they're MINE!!
I don't want to alarm you...but we may indeed share a brain. :)

thobeka said...

oooowee i love them!

Unknown said...

I am the EXACT same way! I am always planning for things, and it drives my husband absolutely nuts. Especially when we first found out we were going to be moving, I started sketching out how I wanted all the rooms to look {of course, they look nothing like I had planned...} and started buying way too much stuff that we couldn't afford. I guess it's just a female thing that men will never understand.

But I love those birch decals {really, I'm obsessed with any kind of decal in the first place}. But I hope you get to put them up sometime soon! Any idea of when you might be getting your own place?

xoxo,
Joelle

Anonymous said...

Joelle, sadly no, we have no idea when we'll be able to get our own place. My parents are very conservative and have said they won't pay or even help pay for our wedding if we live together before getting married. Bummer, right? It makes me sad all the time. :(

BUT who knows. Wedding bells on the horizon? I mean...I HOPE so, haha.

Anonymous said...

And Jennie, I think it's official: we are the same person. AWESOME. :)

Sarah said...

love them! my husband and i currently rent, and i'm constantly longing for things like this but can't follow through cause there's not that much you can change in a rental...so i definitely feel ya!

Simply Valorie said...

Whoa dang, those are SO cute. Not going to lie, I might have to get them for MY own place, haha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...