Monday, January 17, 2011

mishmash: january

While this was one of the most fun and relaxing weekends I've had in idon'tknowhowlong, I find that I don't have a ton to say about it. Ha.

Mitch ended up spending the weekend in Grapevine with me (yay!), which involved a lot of snacking, movie-watching, and napping. On Saturday afternoon we saw Black Swan (wtf...) and were forever scarred. And then Saturday night we went out with friends to a place in Dallas called Barcadia. Have y'all ever heard of it? Basically it's this neat bar that's filled with old school arcade games like Miss Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr., Centipede, etc. They also have a giant version on Jenga out on their patio (which the boys apparently played without us).

via


It was insanely crowded, but I really liked it.

So...ummmm...yea. That's really all. It's not even noon on a Monday and I'm sitting in my pajamas watching Knocked Up on E!. Great omen for a great week ahead?

6 comments:

TriGirl said...

I love Knocked Up! Glad you're feeling better than last week; I was unemployed for a couple of stints. It's tough on your ego but you have to try not to take it personally. With all the rain we had here today, your day sounds quite lovely :)

thobeka said...

I've never watched Knocked Up... I'll look it up now. Hope you have a stunning week!

SGRMSE. said...

ohemgee! old school arcade games ftw!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Seriously I could watch Knocked Up over and over again.

AbbieBabble said...

What wrong with sitting in your pajamas at noon on a monday holiday? I personally feel that that may be the best possible way to spend an extra day off. Your whole weekend sounds pretty perfect, in fact.

Anonymous said...

Abbie, I mean, you're right -- it actually was kind of perfect, haha. :)

And yay for blog friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...